Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Intimate Animations Suite[Download]

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

hazephase

hazephase

ModGod

• Moderators
  • 1 posts

Posted Image

File Name: Intimate Animations Suite

File Submitter: hazephase

File Submitted: 29 Jun 2016

File Category: Mods

License: MIT

Author: NinjaWeaselMan
Old Vault Category: hakpaks
Old Vault ID: 7306
Game: NwN1
Category: Hakpak
Requirements: OCXp1Xp2

Title Intimate Animations Suite
Author NinjaweaselMan
Submitted / Updated 09-06-2007 / 09-25-2008
Category Other
Expansions Requires Both Expansions (SoU & HotU)
Description
Intimate Animations Suite by Ninjaweasel Man

*** WARNING!! THIS HAK CONTAINS NUDITY AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT!! ***

NEWS FLASH!! My website has changed domain names. The link is provided at the bottom of this section. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Greetings one and all! Ninjaweasel Man here. I’m proud to present to you the product of my hard work – the intimate animations suite. I’ve been a longtime player of NWN1 and have been impressed by many of the custom content developers in the community. I have noticed, however, that there are far fewer animators in our community compared to modelers, texture/skinning artists and, builders, writers and scripters. Being somewhat of an animator myself, I’ve decided to take inspiration from the likes of Vaei and Ragnarok_mr4 and develop my own set of animations for the game.

If a recent survey of the vault is accurate, many of the gamers who download and play modules have come to enjoy modules such as “A Dance with Rogues”, and “Sex and the Single Adventuress” – both achieving HoF status rather quickly. I myself have enjoyed both mods as well as countless others that treat certain taboos with either style, edge or a combination of both.

Now, I know that many people would rather not be treated to a graphic rendition of sex - be it an act of lovemaking or something of the less-consensual variety. There are, however, those who think otherwise. Personally, I feel that certain mods would have been better off if they had access to proper animations for this situation. It is for those mods, their authors, and their fans that I have decided to develop and release this animation suite.

If you are in any way offended by graphic representations of the sexual act (even in a cartoony, low-poly sort of way), or if possession/viewing of such material is illegal in your situation, please stop right now. Close this page and go browse the other fantastic material in the vault.

I have made this package for those who want or need it, and by downloading and viewing it you absorb all responsibility for your actions – you affirm that you are of legal age and stature to view such material and that you agree to absolve me of all blame for whatever untoward incidence may occur as a result of your using this material.

(Note: For the protection of the vault and the certain members of the community, I have refrained from posting screenshots or a demo mod to accompany this package.

(Note: The screenshot shown on this page was not generated using the Intimate Animations Suite. It is from Andarian's module, Sanctum of the Archmage: The Sight, which uses NinjaWeaselMan's Romantic Animations Suite. This is a different hakpak which is not available as a separate project on the Neverwinter Vault, and is only available as a part of Project Q. Andarian's Sanctum modules do not contain sexually explicit content.)

Click here to download this file