Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Breaking Bad vs. Your Childhood

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Avshy

Avshy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
I am sure others here have heard of the show Breaking Bad, at this point you should since it seems to be in the news just about everywhere. I caught a clip of it mixed with older games we all know and love and thought I would share. It just makes me laugh hysterically. Does anyone know if they plan to make a game out of this or not?
  • Williampek, RobertChife, Peterpleap and 15 others like this

Davee

Davee

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I had not seen that before and it is very funny! I am sure that they will eventually come out with a Breaking Bad game. After all, they made one about the Sopranos, and even Playboy has a game.

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

This isnt Gaming news related. Will have to move the topic.

Ramp63

Ramp63

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

That's funny.  It would be interesting if they actually did make a game for this show.  I don't know if it will happen but I really like the show and am sort of sad that it's over.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I don't know if they will make a game for Breaking Bad, but it would be funny if they did. I kind of hope that they do. I wouldn't mind playing it. 

iPod

iPod

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Breaking Bad game? That would be amazing but I doubt that would happen. I don't know how you would incorporate that into a game. The only thing that you would do is shoot people. Making meth in game isn't really fun.

Cid

Cid

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I am laughing hysterically at the idea of a Breaking Bad game. The ESRB would practically froth over on that one!

I wonder what kind of modification the hat and glasses would give Walt. There are so many fantastic possibilities here.