Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What does one do after finishing all quests in Skyrim?

Skyrim End Game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

Soooo... I have finished all faction quests, Main quest, Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

What does one do now ?

One does not simply walk around in Skyrim (fking flying mammoths and what not)

any suggestions?

• EkbergKaw, Michaelinernvot, Beraldmr and 21 others like this

cowy

cowy

Murdering Hobo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

‘You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain…’ - quote from a Batman movie

• Vangel likes this

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

‘You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain…’ - quote from a Batman movie

well said kinsmen.

Beedle

Beedle

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I haven't yet dipped my toe into Skyrim, not least because it seems so vast that I worry it would consume all my waking hours.  I do like the sound of it though, can you remember roughly how long it took you to complete?  It would definitely take me longer, as I'm by no means a pro gamer!  Are there other things to do besides the quests?  I think I read something about building houses and raising families (?).  

Avshy

Avshy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
Skyrim is one game I have not really gotten into but a ton of people say they love it. What else could you compare it to for me to get a better understanding of it other than its just another one person game?

Ramp63

Ramp63

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I haven't played Skyrim either but I've heard about it from others who have.  I would suppose once the quests are all done so is the game.  Unless of course you want to replay it.

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

I haven't yet dipped my toe into Skyrim, not least because it seems so vast that I worry it would consume all my waking hours.  I do like the sound of it though, can you remember roughly how long it took you to complete?  It would definitely take me longer, as I'm by no means a pro gamer!  Are there other things to do besides the quests?  I think I read something about building houses and raising families (?).  

It completes when you decide it is complete. There is no end to it. When you have finished the whole game (as far as you think you know) there are still tons of freely available mods that add more gameplay and flavor to the game. I think Skyrim is one game I have played the longest. I am one of those people who has spent months playing Prince of Persia (DOS Version) too begin with.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

There isn't really much to do after that. In my opinion, anyway, but after I finished with all the quests, I aimed for getting all the trophies. 

Edited by Amy, 28 February 2014 - 05:54 PM.

iPod

iPod

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I heard there were lots of secret places and quests you can check out. I've heard that Skyrim was one of the biggest games made and it'd take aroud 100+ hours to completely finish everything in the game.

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

I have played over a thousand hours. I have doen almost all quests I know off and cross referenced the wiki. Completed expansion etc. There isn't much left. I am wondering if there are any more quests. So far I have completed Main, Faction, expansion and tons of side quests. There are a lot of useless side quests. wondering if anyone knows of any worthwhile sidequests that I may have missed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, End Game