Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Titanfall loosing players, lobbies are empty. Note peak times.

Titanfall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

Attached File  Forever_4517ca_1500048.jpg   42.35KB   0 downloads

Forever Alone Dance Party

This is what the Titanfall lobby looks like. Thanks to funnyjunk for the image 

I played Titanfall yesterday after quite a long time. A few months actually. I was considering moving to the Xbox for this. As the enw expedition maps have been added I thought I'd give it a try.

The way Titanfall works is that it links you to the nearest Data Center and then uses the lobby. It can do cross platform with Xbox. This would make you believe that there should be no reason to not find a game. Unfortunately it is very difficult. 

Normally you can get in to the "Attrition" mode and surely find a room. Not this time. You'd be lucky to find any. Normal wait times exceeded 15 minutes before one lone soul would show up.

It appears you have to time yourself. Certain times are peak times so I will start noting peak hours and days during which one can have the best change of actually playing rather than waiting....forever alone

• jibjabst likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Titanfall