Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Atlus on the outs?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Huxley

Huxley

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I used to be a huge fan of Atlus games because they always released titles that were relatively hard to find and difficult to beat. While every other franchise scaled back the difficulty, I knew I could count on an Atlus title to not go easy on me. Sadly, they haven't been releasing much in recent years. Is this company on the outs?

• AlfredSot, Williampek, BigBonusMoX and 15 others like this

Archie

Archie

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I had to look this company up, because I was totally unfamiliar with them. Seems like they're fairly niche, with few flagship titles. Some of the games look interesting, though. What are they particularly well known for?

Huxley

Huxley

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

The Persona series, Shin Megami Tensei, and Disgaea are all excellent starter titles. Persona 3 and 4 in particular were very good. SMT Nocturne is excellent, if you can find it. Any game in the Disgaea series is great. Disgaea is incredibly addictive, so watch out!