Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Games for Mobile

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xenolover

xenolover

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I've seen a number of advertisements for mobile games, but I've never really gotten into it. I've been wanting to play something fun and engrossing for a while now, so I figured I might give it a try. Anyone have any suggestions for games?

• Warreynmebra, AlfredSot, Davidamups and 24 others like this

iPod

iPod

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Tons of mobile games out there. I'm sure you've heard of Flappy Bird. In my opinion that's hyped up too much and it's not really something that should be as popular as it is. Start with with something interesting such as Candy Crush.

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

flappy bird is off the market I hear. Looked lame, but everyone around me seemed to be playing it for some reason. Perhaps it gives out magic mushrooms when you complete the infinite levels.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

The only mobile game I really liked was Angry Birds, but there are a lot of other options out there. It all depends on the types of games you enjoy playing. 

Cid

Cid

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

There are a metric ton of mobile games. Depending on what kind of phone you have, you can browse for quite a while and find any number of games. I really enjoy Plague. There's something horribly relaxing about slaughtering the entire planet with a nanovirus.