Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How long could you go without playing?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

If you had to, how many days, weeks, or months could you go without playing anything without feeling completely miserable? 

I really like to play games when I find one that I like, but if it came down to it, I could find other things to do for fun. I think I would be okay, 

• Williampek, RobertChife, BrianOriem and 10 others like this

iPod

iPod

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

If I seriously committed to it, I could probably just quit gaming altogether. I don't think I'm addicted to gaming. It's just a nice little pastime for me.

major

major

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Everything? Do you mean mobile apps as well? Because that would make me completely miserable. I think that I could give up most games for a long time. However, I really depend on my phone to provide me with entertainment to get through waiting and passing time, just about everywhere. 

xenolover

xenolover

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I don't think I could quit games forever--they're a very nice treat once in a while. The longest I've ever gone is a year and a half. Just didn't have time to game like I wanted to, so I didn't. I was pretty mopey, though! 

Archie

Archie

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I've gone without playing any games for over a year before. In the past five years or so, I've only found a handful of games that I truly enjoyed. Good for me, since it saves me money!