Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BitCoins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

What do you guys think about this new digital currency that has been all the hype these past few months? The prices have been fluctuating like crazy and the shutdown of MT.Gox has brought its values down to around $650 per coin. What do you guys think? Will we learn to adapt the use of Bitcoins in our future?

Btw, this is Love ;) Would love to see increased activity on this forum.

Edited by Love, 16 February 2014 - 08:20 PM.

• DanielBer, Williampek, JimmyHow and 22 others like this

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

Bitcoin is not new. I remember I was setting up a miner on my PC back in 2005 and by then it was already mature.

The hype is because of media morons.Before they discover it ...things dont exist. The only reason BTC became famous (or rather infamous) was because of it's price rise, the silkroad and other dubious online businesses who deal in BTC. 

also stupid news like these http://money.cnn.com...bitcoin-arrest/

who the heck launders only 1 million dollars and gets arrested.

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Man I wish I knew the existence of Bitcoins back in 2005. I would of known that this would be a hype sooner or later and probably would have mined a lot of coins back when it was easy to mine.