Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Many Days a Week Do You Game??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I'm curious as to how many days a week you spend gaming. I want to see where I rank among this community haha. I normally game around two to three days a week for around two hours. It’s usually more on weekends though. How often do you guys game?

• DanielBer, Williampek, cofBaf and 17 others like this

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

normally i'd game everyday for an hour and more on the weekends. Right now I have extra classes going on for an exam so I dont play at all. Maybe 30 minutes a week. These are uncertain times indeed. 

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

My winter break just ended... Now I game even less even though I really want to play my PC games. High school is a real pain right now.

major

major

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I probably game most days of the week in one form or another, even if I'm just doing it on the tablet or phone. Some evenings I'll log in to a game to make sure I don't have any new messages or something that I need to do. I don't spend hours at a time gaming though anymore. It's mostly just here and there because of my busy schedule. 

xenolover

xenolover

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

It depends. I'm a niche gamer, so I only play RPGs, and once a game is finished, I can easily go for months without playing another. While playing a game, though, I usually log in two hours every couple of days, sometimes more on the weekend. Not like the old days when I was younger and I'd play a game all night just to beat it.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I play about every day or every other day, but don't have a lot of time in the day to play, but I am usually able to play for at least an hour each day. 

iPod

iPod

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I started to pick up gaming recently. I'm addicted to mobile games on my ipod touch. I usually do around an hour to an hour and a half a day. I hope to cut it down a little though.

Cid

Cid

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

That's exactly why I haven't touched mobile games. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop playing them. I'm generally very good and reserve gaming for off days, but I can settle in for hours and happily game away.