Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flappy Bird Scores?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

What are your Flappy Bird scores? Mine's only 15 and I break my phone on each run. What about you guys? What are your scores? Also I'm sure that you guys know already but they took down the app in the app store, and people are selling their phones on ebay for over $5000. It's ridiculous..

• AlfredSot, Williampek, RobertChife and 16 others like this

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

well I suppose thats one way to IPO xD

major

major

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I haven't tried the game yet. I have seen a rip-off version in the Amazon app store, but I haven't tried searching for it otherwise. I hear that it's becoming almost as popular as Angry Birds used to be. My main phone time is spent trying to beat the next level on Candy Crush. 

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Update on this:

There is a new knock off version of this game that is pretty much exactly like Flappy Bird. This game is called Splashy Fish and is currently rated number one in the app store. Get it if you guys lost out on downloading Flappy Bird.

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

Not to make things sound really bad but I would be careful downloading apps that mimic popular apps. There has been a spare ot baith and switch apps, malware and hijacking apps that are masquerading in the app store as fun apps. Read the "permissions" carefully. If you are not comfortable with the access the app is requesting (and mostly they request a lot more than they need) then it's safer to not install it. Mobile security is becoming a big issue and many apps have been removed because of this.

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Not to make things sound really bad but I would be careful downloading apps that mimic popular apps. There has been a spare ot baith and switch apps, malware and hijacking apps that are masquerading in the app store as fun apps. Read the "permissions" carefully. If you are not comfortable with the access the app is requesting (and mostly they request a lot more than they need) then it's safer to not install it. Mobile security is becoming a big issue and many apps have been removed because of this.

Thanks for the heads up. Would Apple allow such a dangerous app to be on the market though? I don't know much about apps carrying virus so I'm not sure.