Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your favorite game for Nintendo 3DS?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GamerWorld

GamerWorld

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

What is your favorite game to play on Nintendo 3DS? My favorite games are Animal Crossing and Rune Factory. They are the games I play most. 

Edited by GamerWorld, 19 January 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Avshy

Avshy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

I keep hearing a good bit about Yoshi's New Island from the parenting sites I visit since my kids love their DS and are bugging us to get the newest one. I am guessing the games are not interchangable between different versions, are they?

xenolover

xenolover

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Shin Megami games. I really enjoyed Devil Survivor and Summoner. IV was pretty good, too. I was really happy to see releases for Fire Emblem, but I haven't played them yet. There are a number of really great games for 3DS I haven't played yet, but I really want to.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

It changes, but right now, I am loving Pokemon. I also like to play Harvest Moon Rune Factory, and Animal Crossing. I have a lot of favorites, but those are the main ones.