Welcome to GamingIO - Gaming should be fun and free(dom)
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If you could only have one game system or console for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GamerWorld

GamerWorld

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

If you only had the choice of owning one and only one for the rest of your days, what would you choose? I personally would choose a Nintendo 3DS. It is all I basically play, anyway. 

• Josephdueli, Williampek, undishenteds and 18 others like this

Vangel

Vangel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

This should be a poll. It would be interesting to know

onegamergirl

onegamergirl

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I would have to go with an Xbox One. Even though there aren't a lot of games out for it right now, there will be in the next few years, plus you can stream all sorts of apps with it. We stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Rhapsody through it right now, but there are lots of others, too. It's also a DVD and Blu-Ray player, plus you can chat with people through it. Oh, and you can also workout with it, since it comes with a Kinect. :)

Love

Love

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

PC gaming. There will always be new PC games and upgrades on your PC. If you choose something else then there's always newer versions and I just don't think I can keep up with that.

Amy

Amy

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

NIntendo 3DS. I like how I can take it anywhere and play. If I go somewhere and I am bored, I can just get out my 3DS and start playing. 

xenolover

xenolover

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Very hard call...years ago I would've said PS2 because it's hands down my favorite Sony console...but now I'm not so sure. A computer has tons of options, but I'm not savvy enough to keep up with it. I guess I'd stick with my PS3.

Archie

Archie

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

For me? I'd go with a mobile phone. There are more and more releases every day, and it's pretty handy to have something to play with you at all times. No point in buying handheld consoles anymore in my opinion.